Sunday Mass, usually a Missa Cantata, is at 11.00. Normally there is Low Mass on Tuesdays and Fridays at 19.00 and on Saturday there is Low Mass followed by Rosary + Benediction at 11.00. Please check the bulletin or website or telephone the priory for these as they can vary.
Directions and Maps
The church is situated in a residential street close to the busy Seven Sisters Road and Holloway Road.
The North Circular Road is 4 miles north of the church and junction 2 of the M1 6 miles away.
Cars can be parked in Salterton Road and the nearby streets, which are subject to restricted parking with pay-and-display meters and resident-only parking. Please check street signs for applicable conditions.
Holloway Road and Finsbury Park underground stations are both within a ten minute walking distance from the church.
Saint Padarn's Church was built in 1876 in the Gothic revival style and was the centre for London's small Welsh-speaking Anglican community from 1906 until the building fell into disrepair.
The Church was purchased by the St Pius X in 1982 and the first Mass was celebrated on St Joseph's Day (19th March) of that year, with St Joseph joining St Padarn as co-patron of the Church.
The Welsh St Padarn is depicted wearing highly-stylised robes in the original stained glass window above the altar.
Refreshments are usually served in the Church Hall (door to the right of the church) after the Sunday Masses.
There is also a well-stocked repository selling missals, books, rosaries, cards and religious supplies. The Repository is to the left before you enter the main church. Donations of unwanted Catholic publications and other items for re-sale are gratefully received.